Monday, February 13, 2012

Fresh Juice


Fresh Juice  6"x6" Oil on Board

This is the time of year the orange trees ripen in Malta.  It's so cool to just step into my garden and pick something off the tree to paint!  I've been timing my studies recently which is a great learning tool.  Not only does it make me faster it doesn't give me time to get fussy and over think things.  Paintings seem to turn out better when they come from an intuitive place. All I was thinking about when I painted this was following the values and patterns. It was lots of fun.
I've entered it in the Daily Paintworks challenge- Paint it before you eat it.
Please check out the link below.








1 comment:

  1. Recipes for juice fasting are safe and beneficial to lose weight. It include short term diet plan with fresh fruits and vegetable juices that provides the necessary nutrient intake to your body. It also helps to overcome the habitual overeating and food addiction.

    Recipes For Juicing

    ReplyDelete