Friday, August 16, 2013

Food and Wine in France!



Walking in Lavender  6x6 sold

I'm back from my trip to France so that I could get things
ready for me to move in next month. I didn't complete everything
on my check list but I did get the internet hooked up and my
studio and office cleaned up.

Did I mention food?(and wine?)
After all, moving is hard work and I need to make
sure I keep my energy level up;)




Let's begin with a little Amuse Bouche,  bite sized treats of flaky pastry topped with a sauce
 that just explodes with flavor in your mouth. Quite the surprise.  From left to right the
flavors are pistachio, olive, and curry.

Followed by:

Quail eggs (the little green dots) on petite toast served with thinly sliced rabbit rounds, topped off with
and emulsion of  something amazingly delicious, but I have no idea
what it was.  I was impressed with the artistic presentation and combination of flavors.
(I feel like I'm beginning to sound like a waiter in a fancy-fied restaurant or maybe even a food critic!)
Also important:
The setting:
Burgundy vineyards as far as the eye can see!
Hope you enjoyed having lunch with me:)

Cheers!


Thanks for following my blog and letting me share with you.
I love your comments and appreciate you taking the time to do so:)
Until next time-




No comments:

Post a Comment