Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Window Filled With Color

Window Filled With Color  20 x 20

After and extended holiday where I took a break, I'm back to
painting and loving every minute. I didn't do absolutely nothing,
I did lie around alot and read books about 
goal setting and achievement.

I received a Fitbit for Christmas (that wirelessly tracks your activity level)
and that might have been a hint for someone special;)
It actually thought I was in a coma for a while and would
have called in a medical alert if it could have.

I'm re-energized and ready to create a wonderful 2014.
Hope you are too!

PS- prints for my European friend should go out the first of next week.




8 comments:

  1. Yes I am re-energizing too, and I look forward to hear more from you! Again, have a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francesco. This year lets cross paths in the states!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for bringing sunshine into my cold winterly day. This one really glows and creates a peaceful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie, I feel like everyone needs a little happy color and sunshine in January!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors make me feel like I want to be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne,

      Thanks so much and I appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  5. Coma! Ha! Well, there's a rhythm in life, activity, rest, activity, rest…. Glad you had some good rest, and I look forward to your fun paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelley, thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete