Monday, March 2, 2015

Arms Filled with Sunshine

Arms Filled With Sunshine
12 x 12 
oil on museum board
please sign up for my newsletter by clicking here


Could this warm and color filled painting be a result of
spending a month in Antarctica?

There is so much I want to share with you about my trip.
So much in fact that I'm just going to break it down into 
baby bites via my blog and newsletter.

I've been glued to my easel (indoors and out)
since I returned. I'm completely obsessed with painting,
but I wanted to connect with you.
I also wanted the- did you survive/ are you alive- emails to stop,
although I appreciate your concern:)))

I'm not just surviving, I'm thriving, hope you are too!

Some South Pole highlights:
From the Union Glacier Base Camp:

Lots of quiet time on the blue ice,
not counting the gale force winds of course.


Cozy tents to live in:

Did I mention Thai Chi?


The actual South Pole:

 We had a ball !


Thanks so much for following along!
Penguins coming soon:)








1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled you are painting up a storm. Obviously you came back to a finished renovation. I am happy for you.
    I loved your trip and really appreciated following thru the photos.
    cant wait to see what you are painting. If this sunshine painting is anything to go by, ice blue will not be your dominant color!

    ReplyDelete