Tuesday, March 27, 2018

AIS Show and Workshop with Kim English

Tea Time 9 x 12 oil
I enjoyed my trip to Cincinnati for the
American Impressionist Society
Small Works Showcase
held at the Greenwich House Gallery.


I ran into my friend Inna Cherneykina from San Francisco
and it was good to paint together again.
She won the wet paint division, I was so happy for her!


There was snow! No this is not a black and white photo. Yet,
we were able to have the Kim English workshop anyway.

Nancy King Mertz and I getting ready to get started.
Kim gave us a work out with about three zillion three minute poses.
Great practice and I learned some things.
Kim showing us how it's done in a 3 minute gesture painting.
Another one of Kim's at 12 minutes.  He really makes it look easy.
And here's my favorite of the day.

It was a great trip and it was wonderful to see old friends and make new ones.
Thanks to the team at AIS who worked so hard to put together
a great experience.

Thanks for following along!



No comments:

Post a Comment