Sunday, April 29, 2018

Cuba, Plein Air

Painting in Old Havana, Cuba

A couple of years ago I had the pleasure of visiting 
Cuba on an historic painting trip with 100 other painters.
My favorite place to paint by far was Old Havana.
 I haven't even scratched the surface of everything I saw there
that I want to paint.

Check out my solo show on Cuba below!\

Cuba, Faded Beauty
Solo Show at South Street Art Gallery, Easton. MD
May 1, 2018- May 27th, 2018

PREVIEW THE SHOW HERE

This is one of my plein air paintings done on location.
 Cuban Quartet
9x12
available

When you get this I'll be participating in Paint The Town,
held in Marble Falls, TX.
If you're in the area come join the fun.
Check out my painting location by sending me an email!

Schedule of events here:
https://www.hlcarts.com/event/218-paint-the-town/

Thanks for following along.
We're gonna have a good time:)))




1 comment: