Wednesday, December 2, 2020

NOAPS Virtual Paint Out

 National Oil and Acrylic Painters Society

NOAPS

sent out an invitation to join in their Virtual Paint Out, from photos.

I thought it sounded like fun, so I signed up.

We had to work from their photos, most of which I didn't really like but one appealed to me.

Oh and we had to send in process shots, so I'll share those along with my painting.

Thanks for following along:)


Step one


Step two


No Parking 

12x12

oil

Here is the photo reference, I cropped for a square:)



1 comment:

  1. Nice. You pulled a lot of good, natural looking color out of that pink underpainting.
    I used to participate in Bill Guffy's Virtual Paintout now and then, where he would assign a specific city or area and we were required to use Google Street View only as a reference. He's closed it down but that was a fun thing to do.

    ReplyDelete