Monday, April 20, 2015

Super Happy

I am super happy to be able to share that
these two paintings were accepted into
Old Post Office Museum and Art Center 4th Annual National Competition.

Shake It Out  9 x 12 oil on museum board

I was keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that one would be accepted.
Having them both selected was much more than I hoped for.
Feeling alot of gratitude these days.

Flambe 12 x 12 oil on museum board

Now I'm scrambling around to frame and get boxes to be
able to ship before I leave town.
NOT complaining- just sayin'!

So happy to have this opportunity.

Thanks so much for viewing my artwork and following along.
I really appreciate it:)

Please sign up for my newsletter here:
To view more of my artwork visit www.brucebingham.com



No comments:

Post a Comment