Monday, July 25, 2016

Alive and Well

Tracks Less Traveled
9x12  oil
painted plein air in the Adirondacks

I am so thrilled and honored to have been accepted into the
OPA Salon with this painting.
Such a delightful surprise and I'm feeling really fortunate.
I know! I could hardly believe it myself:)))))
But here's proof: click here
and you can see the acceptance list.
Pinch me please:)



I've really missed blogging and sharing with you, just been so busy painting! If you missed my
last newsletter you can check it out by clicking here.
It's all about the trip organized by Eric Rhoads to the Adirondacks called Publishers Invitational
which was one of my ultimate painting experiences.  

I can't say enough about these trips I've been on.  Having the time to really
focus on just painting in a beautiful environment with other artists is wonderful.

My first trip was to Fall Color Week when I only knew one other person.
Since them I'm hooked and have met lots of great people. The next one is
this fall and you can find the info here if you're interested.

Hope to see you there!





No comments:

Post a Comment