Thursday, October 31, 2013

Colorful Crosswalk

Colorful Crosswalk  8x8 oil on museum board

This was one of those paintings that was pure pleasure to
create.  Except at the very end when it fell
face down onto my palette.
#@%! happens.

I figured it was meant to be and that the repairs
actually worked out to make the painting better!

I feel like some of the things I've learned this year
are starting to show up in my painting.
In my next post I'll go into more detail about what I'm
doing to help make things 'click':)




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely painting! Ugh I hate painting mishaps! I always drop or accidentally fling my brush onto the canvas but sometimes I think it's ok to have happy accidents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erika, thanks for commenting, I know exactly what you mean!

      Delete