Monday, October 26, 2015

Winter Harbor, Maine

Fall Color Week Continues....

Buoy Connections 9 x 12 oil on board
For purchasing info click here.

We had seen this adorable small building while heading to a painting location
and it was love at first sight. So the next time we had a sunny 
morning I headed over with a couple of friends,

The colorful buoys added charm and their shadows held them together in a 
shape.  This picturesque landmark was closed for the season but it also doubled as
the Winter Harbor Chamber of Commerce.
It was so much fun to paint.

Current exhibitions:
Oil Painters of America National Salon Show at
the Beverly McNeil Gallery, 
You can see all the art work by clicking here.
I was very honored to have this painting accepted:

Buried Treasure 12 x 12 oil on board
available through
http://www.beverlymcneilgallery.com/

Also I am happy to be one of the 25 finalists in the Artists of Texas Fall Show.
Opening is November 6th, 
at the Uptown Downtown Gallery
Rockwall, Texas
6-8:30
Below is the accepted painting;

Tough Love 16 x 20 oil on board

Thank you for letting me share my art/life with you.
To view more of my artwork click here
To sign up for my monthly newsletter click here
To follow me on FaceBook click here






2 comments:

  1. All the paintings are wonderful - truly...but I admit to a grin seeing the roses in boots. Now THAT is creative and I love it.

    ReplyDelete