Wednesday, November 15, 2017

WAOW National Show

 Me with my painting in the WAOW Show.
My first stop was in Annapolis at the McBride Gallery for
the Women Artists of the West National Juried Show.
I got to spend time with friends and go painting at the 
harbor on Saturday.  It's was windy and chilly on the water but I loaded on all 
the layers I brought and had a great time painting the band
as they played.


 

If you're in Austin soon you're invited to the opening 
that will be up through Christmas at Austin Art and Frame.
Sunday the 19th, 2-4.
Address below.
Hope to see you there!

If you're in Austin on Sunday, join us!
Austin Art and Frame, 2805 Bee Cave Rd., Suite 430, Austin, 78746

Thanks for following along:)))



2 comments:

  1. I love the painting of the truck and enjoyed seeing it again. You are looking happy and relaxed, Bruce, its a good photo.
    I enjoyed seeing the way you emphasized the backlighting with the musicians. Wonderful light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, I was really just going for a silhouette and gesture in the plein air. Keeping my focus on just a couple of things and not worrying about makeing a masterpiece make the experience very enjoyable, especially with great music!

      Delete