Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blue Tea Pot

Blue Tea Pot  6 x 6  oil on board
 to purchase for $100 click here
I just love playing around with these patterns!

This will be my last post before I get on the plane early tomorrow
morning.  I'll be kicking my heels up in Austin, Texas, for
my nephew's wedding and visiting family and friends.
 I'll be back by my birthday to announce the winner of a 
free framed print!

Are you interested in how to enter the drawing for a 
free framed print?
Look and my print gallery on my newly redesigned website.
Leave a comment here on my blog to tell me which one is
your favorite in case you win.
Don't forget to follow my blog so you'll see who wins when
I announce it on my birthday on September 29th!

If you have problems leaving a comment you can just email me @

Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. This piece is fabulous. Lots of wonderful warm and cools plus lost and found edges. My fav so far!
    Austin is perfect at this time of year with lots of great artists so I hope you have time to visit some.
    Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Julie! I love Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new web design birthday girl! I kept returning to my first pick: "first pick" Way stunning!! Truly, I love them all and I like the new browsing style and juicy bits about your inspiration and wonder. Cheers to lemon sheets.
    xElizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Elizabeth! Glad you like the new design xo

    ReplyDelete