Friday, May 3, 2013

Relax

Relax
You are purr-fect just the way you are.
This is a photo of my friend Louise's cat, sleeping, really sleeping.
No stress there!
I decided to follow the example and take a day and do
only what I want to do and not anything I 'should' do.
 
On a score card with 10 being the highest, a ME day
looks something like this:
creativity pursuits=10
chores=0
 
I include cooking in the chore category so it's pizza for the
hubby tonight and out to my pal Jeni Caruana's
art opening of Maltese landscapes.
Purr-fect!
 
 For arts sake I'd like to share one of my favorite paintings
I've done recently:
Pecan Pie  6x6 oil on museum board

 This painting just seemed to sing it's way onto the canvas:)

Thanks so much for viewing my art!


4 comments:

  1. I can see why it's a favorite! The softness and colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is some cat! I love the painting too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Celeste, thanks so much and I appreciate your comment!

    ReplyDelete