Thursday, August 8, 2013

French Music and Curious Cows




                                           Curious Cows  9x 12 oil on board


 The lyrics of a French song begin to weave their way through my mind.  I notice the lilting conversation of two women as they gossip in the grocery, the rhythm of a Frenchman's laugh, the earthy sent of fresh cut grass, and the staccato patterns of sunlight as they dance across  the rolling Burgundy  countryside. These are the moments that color my day, striking harmonious cords deep within that make my heart sing. 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely light with these curious cows. France is so romantic. Thanks for sharing your musical imagery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thanks for taking the time to comment:)

      Delete
  2. Love the colors of these cows, lovely and soft!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen, I appreciate you commenting!

    ReplyDelete