Monday, September 9, 2013

Evening Glow

Evening Glow 12  x 12

I'm moo-ving!

Yes, it's crunch time here in Malta.  Let's face it,
those boxes don't pack themselves!
The movers arrive at the end of  the week to take
everything I want to ship so I need to get crackin'.
Or I should say packin'.

Of course I'd rather be painting:)

By the time next Monday rolls around we'll be on our
adventure!

If you missed my newsletter and didn't get the details
so you can look froward to where we're going and what we'll do!



3 comments:

  1. Great light on those cows! Hopefully with the move you'll have a lot more access to some of your favorite subjects and inspiring landscapes in France.
    Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, I'm looking forward to it and getting settled again. I don't like it when I have to break down my studio and am anxious to be painting daily again! Enjoying all your posts for the 30 in 30 challenge!

      Delete