Thursday, August 21, 2014

Shed at Wenmohs

Shed at Wenmohs 9 x 12 oil on board

I loved going out plein air recently and meeting
some new painting buddies from 
(my link should be on their website soon:)))

We met at Wenmohs Ranch
which hosts some fantastic art workshops.

There was only a handful of us there, probably due
to the 100 degree plus weather forecast.
I had a wonderful time, despite the heat,
and found it peaceful and quiet.

It's been pretty loud around my house lately with the
extensive remodeling going on.
Drills, jack hammers, saws, and more add to chaotic musical mix.
Looks something like this on the outside:



And this on the inside:
Unveiling to be announced sometime in the future.....
Exciting!  The storm before the calm.

Thanks so much for following along.
You comments are welcomed and appreciated!


2 comments:

  1. The dappled light is beautiful in your painting. What a great time you must have had.
    I admire you making time for your artistic side during the hectic remodeling that is going on. Looks pretty extensive to me.
    I enjoyed the Wenmohs Ranch and wished I lived closer so I could join you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, thanks for taking the time to comment, much appreciated! Yes, it's chaos now but I hope worth it in the end. Robi ( my guardian) is working over time to make sure I survive. About- painting the dappled light that I love so much, the challenge was to hold the dark and the light patterns together as much as possible so I took some artistic license for the design...

      Delete